Viata in Japonia si nu numai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hello can I post this here?
V6’s Okada Junichi thanks fans for coming to his “SP” film premier Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Волошин встретился с Навальным
V6’s Okada Junichi thanks fans for coming to his “SP” film premier Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:36 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
V6’s Okada Junichi thanks fans for coming to his “SP” film premier Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:44 am by Guest

» V6’s Okada Junichi thanks fans for coming to his “SP” film premier
V6’s Okada Junichi thanks fans for coming to his “SP” film premier Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:19 am by matsumoto

» Miyavi announces the name of his second daughter
V6’s Okada Junichi thanks fans for coming to his “SP” film premier Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:38 pm by matsumoto

» AKB48 makes first appearance on MUSIC FAIR
V6’s Okada Junichi thanks fans for coming to his “SP” film premier Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:29 pm by matsumoto

» Takeshi Shudo, chief writer for Pokemon passes away
V6’s Okada Junichi thanks fans for coming to his “SP” film premier Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:27 pm by matsumoto

» AKB48’s Ohshima Yuko loves A Bathing Ape
V6’s Okada Junichi thanks fans for coming to his “SP” film premier Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:25 pm by matsumoto

» Aoi from Ayabie releases “Surrender Love” PV
V6’s Okada Junichi thanks fans for coming to his “SP” film premier Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:23 pm by matsumoto