Viata in Japonia si nu numai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Hello can I post this here?
Miyavi announces the name of his second daughter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:08 pm by Guest

» Волошин встретился с Навальным
Miyavi announces the name of his second daughter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:36 pm by Guest

» x-Hack hack you
Miyavi announces the name of his second daughter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:44 am by Guest

» V6’s Okada Junichi thanks fans for coming to his “SP” film premier
Miyavi announces the name of his second daughter Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 12:19 am by matsumoto

» Miyavi announces the name of his second daughter
Miyavi announces the name of his second daughter Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:38 pm by matsumoto

» AKB48 makes first appearance on MUSIC FAIR
Miyavi announces the name of his second daughter Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:29 pm by matsumoto

» Takeshi Shudo, chief writer for Pokemon passes away
Miyavi announces the name of his second daughter Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:27 pm by matsumoto

» AKB48’s Ohshima Yuko loves A Bathing Ape
Miyavi announces the name of his second daughter Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:25 pm by matsumoto

» Aoi from Ayabie releases “Surrender Love” PV
Miyavi announces the name of his second daughter Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:23 pm by matsumoto

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 138 on Thu May 27, 2021 11:43 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates
free forum

Miyavi announces the name of his second daughter

Go down

Miyavi announces the name of his second daughter Empty Miyavi announces the name of his second daughter

Post by matsumoto Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:38 pm

As we reported earlier, Miyavi is now the father of two girls. On October 30th, he made a new entry on his myspace blog revealing the name of his new daughter.

The entry is titled “the second lil monster “JEWELIE” arrived on the earth.”

Miyavi wrote,

“I’m really pleased to be able to announce that our new baby girl was born at 6:13AM Oct 21st. Although it was way earlier than the official due date, they r both so healthy n getting along together now. Honestly, it was a little hard for me to feel the reality of whats going on before she was born cuz it happened all of a sudden. But now in the face of the hope for the future, strongly feeling that there is no way other than to head strong on my way.

The reason(理) is Hope(希). We wish her a hopeful bright future and become a shiny and attractive lady like a JEWEL Wink We named her, 希理 “Jewelie” (ジュエリ), and we gave her the middle name “Aoi”, a very Japanese name just like Miyavi’s, as Lovelie’s middle name.

Jewelie Aoi Ishihara.

Please welcome her to our family. My heart is filled with thankfulness to everyone n everything existing on the earth. THANK YOU!!”

Miyavi announces the name of his second daughter L_206010
matsumoto
matsumoto
Admin

https://japanlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum